Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Sostrene Grene




Image via fashionary.dk


I might be a little late to the party with this one but I've only just discovered Nordic interiors store Sostrene Grene, which opened on Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire in December. 

A perfect mix of Tiger and Ikea its every Scandinavian-style enthusiasts dream. Filled with stylish interiors, stationary, toys and home accessories it brings something unique to the Irish interiors market. And best of all, its ridiculously affordable. Like ridiculously. 
The only negative I can think of is the layout of the shop. Exactly like Tiger (and Ikea) its laid out in away that makes it hard to go backwards, so when you see something nice you think "I have to put this in my basket now because I can't turn around to get it".
But sure the stock is so adorable and affordable that you would probably buy it anyway. 




Image via Kronprinsessene
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lyla & Co.. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig