Monday, October 5, 2015

Dublin Design Night

On Wednesday night I went along to Dublin Design Night with Image Interiors & Living and Yelp. Dublin's interior enthusiasts got to wander amongst the cities eclectic design shops as well as take part in craft and gardening workshops, all the while sipping on Dublin inspired cocktails (Lots of whiskey..).

Some of my favourite shops were involved, such as Appassionista on Drury street. The floral arrangements they create capture the tone and mood of each season so well, that I could almost spell a bonfire while looking around the shop.  








Another favourite involved was Industry. I basically just want all their stock in my house. As well as housing my interiors dreams they also have a little food and coffee shop. On the night they were serving delish Moroccan meatballs with some cocktails to wash it all down. 





The walk between all the shops, including Find, Designst, Garden, Indigo & Cloth were dotted with Yelpers, holding red balloons and a treat for everyone that approached them. One of my favourite print shops JamArt Factory we also involved, were I enjoyed a nice 10% discount on some images I had been lusting after. 

This was the first Dublin Design Night, and judging from the huge turnout and great atmosphere at every stop, it won't be the last.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lyla & Co.. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig