Sunday, February 1, 2015

Who We Are

(Yes, this is just after she threw up on my chest)

Hi, I'm Emma.

Late twenties, hairdressing mother of one,  living in Dublin.
Lyla Jane is my expressive, camera-loving, sleep-hating 8 month old daughter.

This is our little space to document the day to day (or maybe week to week) changes in the life of a baby. And her novice mum.

In my pre-baby life, I did hair, enjoyed a good social life, worked out, travelled and liked to wear nice clothes. Since becoming a mama I have struggled to do all of the above, but am enjoying other things like playdates, the occasional daytime nap and rediscovering all Dublin has to offer with my little pal by my side.... with a few splashes of white wine thrown in for good measure.

I don't have any parenting advice to offer, nor will this be a place of inspiration but do join me on the mad little adventure that is being a new mum. 

Get in touch, say hello!

Emma

P.s: The blog was actually made pre-Lyla (and had a different name) so older posts are from my previous less exciting life. 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lyla & Co.. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig