Sunday, February 1, 2015

Week 37

Week 37


Finally getting a bitta strength in these legs of mine. This week I mastered standing with just holding one of my moms hands. She gets waaaay too excited and keeps calling me 'Wibbly Wobbly Wonder'.

She's been at me and at me for ages now about crawling but I have absolutely no interest. 'Dream Big' they say, well that's what I'm doing.

'These booties are made for walking, and that's just what they'll do...'

Crawling -  ain't nobody got time for that.




I LOVE CABIN FEVER...whatever the heck that is.

My Mom said she had it so we got to go to the park. She put me on the swings, I was a little apprehensive at first but when she whipped out the camera and started clapping I soon got into the swing of things. Lol.

Anyway, the park is most definitely my favourite place ever, much more fun then when Dad brings me recycling.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lyla & Co.. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig