Sunday, November 18, 2012

Currently Loving

1. Jessica Hart


I'm in love. Not even joking, I really am. Jessica Hart is the dream. Her style is just everything I wish mine was, as is her face. If your as in love as I am you can follow her blog here or if you really feel like stalking her...her Instagram @1JessicaHart.

2. This necklace


I first saw this necklace floating around the tumblrsphere and fell in love, and then seen it on my favourite blogger India Rose and now I love it even more. I've been trying to put off buying it as I'm making a conscious effort to not spend, but I keep coming up with reasons to buy it, like, it's perfect for work. All the necklaces I have are long, and when I lean over someones head I hit them with them, this wouldn't happen if I owned this chain. Its available here.

3. Cara Delevingne's eyebrows



Serious eyebrow envy. I don't even need to say anything. Perfection.
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I now have massive eyebrow envy, she is gorgeous!!!
    Loved this post, short but sweet & left me wanting to comment! oxo

    www.hannahsbow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. ayee i love everthing on this list! jessica harts looks are amazing, especially the second one. oh i've also seen this necklace on india and its suchhhh a beauty.. won't start with cara! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica is beautiful!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Literally want everything in this post!
    Love her dress in the 2nd photo xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey gorgeous, I am currently having a giveaway over on my blog at the moment, I would love for you to check it out :)
    Punky Pugs Beauty products Giveaway
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a great post, the necklace is gorgeous :)


    Love your blog, you have a new follower! 
    chloesway.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cara's brows are stunning! Wish I could put them on my xmas list to santa.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. That silver necklace is amazing, as is Jessica Hart's style

    Aishling

    ReplyDelete

© Lyla & Co.. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig