Thursday, November 8, 2012

All black.




 Dress & Shawl - Urban Outfitters, Coat - Zara, Shoes - River Island, Hat - ASOS


Hi pals,
World's worst blogger here, how are you? 
I'm so happy to be sitting here with a cup of tea, about to read a shit load of blogs! I feel like I haven't done that in so long. 
My brothers one year anniversary was yesterday so I just took a little step back in life to deal with being an emotional wreck. I'm feeling good today, although slightly hungover.
So this is what I wore yesterday. Possibly a bit OTT for hanging out in a cold, wet cemetery but whatever makes ya feel better right? It was definitely more suited for the drinks afterwards. 
This dress is the new love of my life.
The hat is a little beaut as well, as is the shawl which I got for cheap in Urban Outfitters a few years back. Its like wearing a blanket out and people can't judge. Super.
Hope life is treating you all well.

Peace & Love
xx


SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Great look!

    I am your newest follower.
    Hope you follow me back.

    xoxo
    http://www.its-dash.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is seriously amazing! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress looks amazing... your look lovely

    http://thelittlebigobsession.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG that hat! I am currently on the hunt for one exactly the same! You look fab, love everything about this outfit - great style xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous dress, and love the shaggy jacket! X

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love the whole outfit but especially the dress and how you styled it.
    It's such a classy piece with an edgy twist. Only one word: WOW! :D

    xx FlirtingwithFashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just found your blog. The dress is beautiful..you look perfecT!

    Hope you'll visit me, I'll be so grateful :)
    Kisses, Elena

    ReplyDelete
  8. That dress is beautiful! You look amazing :)

    Jo xo
    http://paintedglitter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© Lyla & Co.. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig