Thursday, August 11, 2011

Some Interesting Internet Finds..

Currently fascinated by a whole load of non-fashion related websites. Which is quite refreshing after a few months of non-stop Facebook/Blogger/Lookbook/Style.com. So I thought each week I'd share some of these websites with you.

I have a good few to show but Candy Chang has so much that it deserves its very own post. Candy is a installation artist/graphic designer who makes cities way more interesting and fun. Her ideas are simple yet creative. I absolutely adore all of her work.

Before I die...


Career Path



Amazing yes? Candy Chang

xx
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Thats really cool!

    I've got a non fashion, music related post that you might wanna check out

    http://blushandzero.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following your blog btw, I love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea for a feature. This is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There was one like this in Dublin during the Fringe festival it was "i'm scared of.." Really interesting to see what people write on them

    ReplyDelete

© Lyla & Co.. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig